Non-transferable – The license is entitled to the buyer, and to the buyer only. When you buy an RF image you are not allowed to share it, resell it nor gift it to anyone else. Nobody else can use this image legally, only the person who purchased the license.
Non-exclusive – Any RF image may be used by as many people who acquire a license to use them. They are not licensed exclusively to you nor to any other buyer.
Perpetual – Once you’ve purchased a license, you can use the RF image for as long as you wish. There is no time limitation associated with usage of a RF image, unless it’s specified by The Web Passion Project.
Worldwide – RF license lets you use the image anywhere in the world, there is no geographic limitation associated with usage of a RF image, unless it’s specified by The Web Passion Project.
Multiple use – RF license lets you use the image in a wide range of usages. It can be physical (prints) or digital uses, and with multiple distribution methods.
You are allowed to use the RF images on the following:
- On websites, or web ads
- In online marketing campaigns
- On print ads, or print promotional content
- As part of creative projects
- In your website template. But as part of the design and to visually enhance it, not in a way that suggests that the people in the photo are endorsing your product or service.
- In a footage or other multimedia productions. In some cases you will need an Extended license for this.
- In print banners and in-house designs for houses, working environments, commercial locations, etc.
You are not allowed to do the following with the RF images:
- You cannot share the image with other users or place on a network, intranet, or drive with shared access, nor transfer or gift the image to any third party.
- You cannot resell or redistribute the image as it is. You must use it as part of an integral design.
- You cannot use the image in pornographic or adult-related content or purposes, nor any other morally questionable uses.
- You cannot use images with models or properties in any defamatory way that means a negative connotation on the models or properties depicted in the image. This includes concepts on sexuality, gender, health, politics, and any other sensitive uses.
- You cannot use images with models or properties in a way that pretends that they are endorsing a product or service directly.
- You cannot use the image as part of a trademark, design-mark or logo. This is because of legal impossibility: as you do not own the image, you cannot register any design containing it, as your own.